MTN Pulse tariff plan is a prepaid tariff plan that allows you to make calls at a FLAT rate of 11kobo/sec across all networks in Nigeria after the first 60 seconds at 25kobo/sec each day. That’s the first minute call you make in a day will be charged at 25k/sec which is N15 while the rest call you make on the same day will be charged at 11k/sec which is N6.6/min.
All MTN prepaid customers can migrate to MTN Pulse tariff plan enjoy calls at discounted rate to all local networks in Nigeria. MTN Pulse and MTN iPulse are not the same, if you are already on MTN iPulse, you need to migrate to MTN Pulse.
• As soon as you migrate to MTN Pulse, seconds you spend on calls will start to accumulate until you spend N15, then you will start to enjoy calls at discounted rates for as low as 11k/sec. You will continue to enjoy the discounted call rate at 11kobo/sec for the rest of the day till 11:59pm of that day. Next day, the same thing will continue. Your calls will be accumulated up to N15 after which your calls will drop to 11kobo/sec to 11:59pm.
Benefits of Subscribing To MTN Pulse
Those on MTN Pulse tariff plan enjoys the following benefits listed below:
• Calls at discounted flat rate of 11k/sec for all calls in Nigeria after spending N15 daily.
• Music streaming on Music+ at N10 daily.
• Enjoy data bonus on every recharge.
• Night browsing data bundle at N25 for 250MB and N50 for 500MB
• Instagram Bundles: InstaBinge Lite 250MB for N100 and InstaBinge N200 for 1GB.
• MTN weekly data bundle at the cost of N500 for 1GB.
How To Migrate To MTN Pulse Tariff Plan
To migrate to MTN Pulse tariff plan, simply dial *406*1# or text 406 to 131 or dial *123*2*2# then press 1.
NOTE: Migration to MTN Pulse tariff plan is free but subsequent migration from any MTN tariff plan to another within 30 days attracts N100 fee.